My name is Lewis and I’m a filmmaker based in Vancouver. My documentaries have screened at film festivals such as TIFF, Hot Docs, and Slamdance.
Here are a few of our recent projects:
- DANNY [50 min] – Winner of Best Feature Film in the Avant-Garde and Genre Competition at BAFICI
- Holding On to the Farm [7 min] – New York Times Op-Doc
- Say Something Intelligent [4 min] – Vimeo Staff Pick Premiere
- Freaks and Geeks: The Documentary [72 min] (co-editor) – World Premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival
- The Sandwich Nazi [72 min] – World Premiere at SXSW. Nominated for the Documentary Grand Jury Prize.
Here is an old photo of me having a bad time at a music festival: